Thursday, May 04, 2006

Why Emeline is Jesus

I am devoting a blog to Emeline because:
-She is Jesus
-She can walk on water
-She sings loudly and takes revenge on all the loud people in the hallway
-She respects my crankiness
-She is a nasty!
-She also understands odd food cravings and planning one's meals in advance
-She peruses the Cortland ASC dining services webpage to look at the daily specials
-She braved that snowy trek to Syracuse to pick up Brian
-She loves free bread samples from Price Chopper as much as I do
-She understands the glory that is RASCAL FLATTS (before I did, hehe)
-She breaks into spontaneous dance parties with me, whether they're in 110 Hayes or on a pool table...
-She procrastinates via AIM stalking/picking at her face, as I do
-She will streak out of the shower to change the song playing
-She was my athletic trainer last year and massaged my knee this year
-She doesn't mind when I lie on her bed and try to cuddle with her lamp
-She is living in the room next to me in the PINK PALACE!
-She rocks out to "Mad Season" with DJ Di from 8-10 on Friday nights
-She has, on two occasions, DEMANDED that I go out to the swim house
-She lent me Spanish children's books
-She recognizes that Christina provides a great wealth of sexual-related information
-She empathizes being perpetually annoyed by certain...people
-She hates waking up in the morning more than I do
-She donates old Limited Too clothes to me
-"Diana, that's not a paper...that's a BLOG!"
-muwahaha, little does she know..
-She also partakes in random activities such as lacrosse and "racquet ball," and by that, I mean randomly hitting the ball around and doing handstands
-She knows what's up with those conversations with your parents where, try as they might to probe, there is simply NOTHING exciting/new/interesting going on in your life
-I heard the song "Breathe (2AM)" (or maybe I reversed the parentheses) in the shower and thought of her and the beginning of our year together!

YAY! ILY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diana I love you!!!! That's amazing and will forever make me smile!