Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We "make and bake" ON PREMISES


Big fan of the new template. Big fan.
So I figured I'd celebrate with a picture.
I'm also a big fan of being back in Cortland, walking with "Das Boot," doing, moving, dreaming. I like what I'm writing, or at least the premises. I like walking through campus at night, shadows on the snow and music in my ears.
I also like that Liz photoshops her eye color in her Facebook pictures. Gotta keep them guessing, you know!
A pleasant lunchtime discussion about death with Rachel, Liz, and Steve:
Steve: "It's nothing...it's beyond our conception of dark, because we know what 'dark' is...it's really something that we don't know! Isn't that scary?"
Diana: "No, I find it comforting."
The definition of manliness = the secure knowledge that if a random attacker were to approach, your male companion would be the one protecting you, not vice versa.
Ah. I like these PWR people!


No comments: