Wednesday, June 25, 2008

june is running out and i would like a week off

Dear Miller Place High School,

I am sorry for throwing up on the side of your track. At least the orange vomit complemented the red color scheme.

Sincerely,
a citizen who ran too quicky too soon after eating sweet potatoes.

..

"You're never this blah."

Strange, but I carry thoughts and desires and duties as well. Strange, but I just want to rest tonight.

Why, yes. I am mortal.

Your arm around me and I immediately lean in. "Is that what you wanted?" I sense you've smiled.

Well, of course I'll always want that as long as you're next to me.

My eyes close briefly. I have carried myself for so long.

1 comment:

Placeba girl said...

I thought the orange vomit was cute! It was especially cute watching the old man examine it in an attempt to evade exercise.