Saturday, January 03, 2009

The places we tread

Some of the locations I roamed to in 2008 (I like lists):

-la Ciudad de Mexico, D.F.
-Cuernavaca <3
-State College, PA ("Sixty pictures is a Facebook album")
-Ithaca ("Is this a photoshoot or a gymnastics meet?")
-Syracuse (gymnastics, left-or-right on 81, quests for pretty dresses)
-Greensboro, NC (something like redemption)
-Central Park ("I'm keeping a guido count")
-Binghamton (who doesn't need a jamocha?)
-Mexico, NY (they'll take you in at any hour of the day or night)
-El Paso, TX ("Did you see everything?" my dad asks, trying not to laugh)
-Albany (I didn't choose it this time, but I know I'll be back)
-Owego and Candor (I've been to that ice cream place with the gravel parking lot!)
-Long Beach Island, NJ (only Diana could get lost on a beach)
-Southampton ("Welcome to Shelter Island; I'm your RA")
-Flanders (when you need numbing lotion for your cyst and cookies to keep you going)
-Harrisville, NY (I didn't know it existed, either)
-Potsdam (ah, yes, eleven hours later!)
-Washington, D.C. ("It's AC/DC or the carousel!"--and we all know which one Lauren chose)
-Worcester, MA (sorority girls for an eve)
-Lauren's basement (because it's really good to hear your voice sayin' my name...)

No comments: