Thursday, September 17, 2009

you meant to me what no other could be

I miss you all. You, and you, and you, too. I pull on Albany purple and Edinburgh blue.

I go through dreams as you. I am your man-appears-from-the-shadows-and-slow-motion-breaks-you-down nightmare. I am your all-night job, the one where you're responsible for cleaning and saving lives, and I panic but this dream has only a staff meeting, and I leave without anyone knowing that I don't know what I am doing.

Maybe this is why I don't sleep well.

When do you have time for you?

Uh. Sundays?

But not really, of course.

..

Well, I'm excited for tonight before the dreams. :-)

I hope you always find a mystery in me.

1 comment:

ChristinaMegan said...

:) You are amazingly good with words. I hope you know that.

p.s. I will email you. soon. I hope!

p.p.s. Dialsa. I like when you have to do the word verification when you leave a comment because even though they are not real words, I have come to enjoy them. Today's was Dialsa. Like die-ul-zzz-ah. I know. I'm weird.