Friday, November 13, 2009

thirteenth, Friday

There's water on the moon and water on the south shore. Ice under speed skaters with long legs and swinging arms. It's almost that time for dancing and snow sprays and anthems. For now, I screw the lid and keep the heat.

--

There are a couple of things I'd like to say. First off, if you want to make "joking" advances, why would you do it while I'm standing there? Or at all, even, especially if I'm your friend?

And secondly, I've grown weary of consistent status updates, sad faces, blah blah blah over "I'm not in a relationship"/"I can't have her"/"But I want him/her." Yes, we've all been there! But you are allowed to enjoy the rest of your life sometimes!

We all have times when we've got to let it out. But for the rest of the time: If you have something emo to say, don't say it.

No comments: