- Making it to the station in fifteen minutes despite the Mini-Cooper situation.
- Sprinting onto the 7:40 train at...7:40.
- Downing the bottle of orange-pineapple juice without feeling ill.
- Successfully following Flo across the avenues and boulevards, though she did not know the way.
- Singing "Don't Stop Believing," "The Thong Song," "I'm On A Boat," and similarly exceptional songs.
- Covering nine miles in one hour, via car.
- Invading a hipster establishment that had super comfortable chairs. By "invading," I mean "trying to take a nap while people danced in the next room."
- Researching how to rip one's music off of one's iPod, lulled by the Glee soundtrack.
- Sleeping on the Whoasef's couch for ~4.5 hours, putting my contacts in mini Tupperware containers, driving home for the floor music CD, driving to the meet, and learning that I could have used my iPod all along.
#76: Kansas, "Dust in the Wind" (pretty sure I knew this song, but never knew the name and artist, know what I mean?)
#77: Empress Gladys & the Pips, "Midnight Train to Georgia"
#78: Rufus and Chaka Khan, "Tell Me Something Good"
#79: The Smiths, "How Soon Is Now?"
#80: Earth Wind and Fire, "Let's Groove"