Thursday, March 06, 2008

flash

"Asshole." Brittany glares at the white car who dared budged into her path. We successfully complete the lefthand turn onto Groton. "What is he doing? I had the turning signal! Right?"

"No," I admit.

"Oh. Oops. Sorry about that."

"It's cool."

And it was.

..

Angela's tiny townie, stuck in a backward roll: "A little help, please?"

(Ahh, another one of those classes where Kelly and I just wanted to pull the fire alarm.)

And from the fabulous Angela herself, as the wee children stretched and we did not help them: "So what's this about grad school? Are you going?"

"Well, I got in one place so far --"

"Ah, yes, I heard about that. And by 'heard,' I mean 'read.'"

..

"Rachel said, 'Tell Diana that I love her,'" Chris recalls as I test my balance on the "Vew-Do" board. "And Chase said, 'Well, I don't think I'll say that...but tell her I say hi.'"

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity -- twice.

..

I saw what she wrote.

"Wanted: someone willing to be used."

No comments: